Information and activities
Take advantage of your holiday to discover the mediterranean vegetation all year around.
In all seasons, Pardigon is a peaceful haven in which to relax and enjoy yourself next to the pool or by the sea. There are plenty of sporting activities available. The towns of Cavalaire and La Croix Valmer are only two minutes away from us, but if you want a very lively, animated outing then you only have to go to the well known and nearby town of St Tropez made famous by Brigitte Bardot.
The Sea :
- -Diving : The second diving site on the Mediterranean with amazing rocks and numerous underwater wrecks to visit.
- -Sailing : A big welcome can be found at the Yacht Club for boat hire, private and group lessons or even the possibility of a sea trip for the whole family.
- -Traditional Sailing : The Club 'Les Amis du Pointu'
- -Les Iles d’Or : Levant, Port Cros, Porquerolles,
CULTURE & NATURE :
-Domaine du Rayol, A Mediterranean garden with guided tours.
-Chartreuse de la Verne, In the heart of the Massif des Maures.
-Parc National de Port-cros
-Many stunning walks to discover
Picturesque villages : Gassin, Grimaud, Ramatuelle, Bormes les Mimosas, La Garde Freinet.
-A more detailed timetable of summer events can be found at the Tourist Office in Cavalaire.
- Les Voiles de St Tropez , at the end of september..